Do this because
Visit two enchanting cities during a full-day trip from Brussels
Explore the city of Bruges, a UNESCO cultural heritage site
Discover the history and impressive architecture of Ghent
Enjoy some free time in both cities
What to expect
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!
Ghent’s medieval architecture and youthful vibrant atmosphere will impress you. We visit Saint-Bavo’s Cathedral, home to the world-famous Mystic Lamb painting (optional), and walk along the Castle of the Counts of Flanders, the picturesque medieval harbour Graslei and many more highlights.
In Bruges, you enjoy the peaceful Lake of Love and the old beguinage. Our guide will explain the stories and secrets behind the city’s history from the Viking period until the end of the Middle Ages. You also have the option to enjoy a pleasant boat trip along the narrow canals.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Roundtrip transfer by coach
What’s not included
Boat trip (Optional)
Pick up and drop off
Brussels City Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure (strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.