Do this because
Receive a kickstart introduction to Brussels
Admire the must-sees of the city
Enjoy the freedom of a private personalized tour
Get a first taste of the city with a local guide
Receive tips and recommendations from a local insider
What to expect
Visiting new places is always fun but can be a bit daunting. Join this private tour led by a local guide to receive the best kickstart introduction to Brussels you can wish for. The tour can be completely personalized to match your wishes and interests to give you the best meeting with the city.
Get acquainted with the food, culture, and people of Brussels. Visit the iconic highlights of the city such as the Grand Palace, Manneke Pis, or the Atomium, and take a break with some tasty Belgian waffles or fries. Your local guide knows the best places to go to! Are you more interested in the hidden local spots of the city? Your guide will be happy to share their favorite places with you.
After booking, a member of the local operator will contact your to ask about your wishes and interests. They will then put together a personalized itinerary just for you and your group. The tour remains flexible, if you feel like changing direction during the tour, discuss this with your guide and make the changes you want. After this tour, you will feel like a local in the city and explored the best parts of the city with a friend.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Private and personalized experience
Guided walking tour
Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
6-8 food samples
1 glass of wine, beer, or soft drink
What’s not included
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Brussels. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- Keep in mind that children under the age of 13 are free and do not receive any food samples. If they want to try the food samples book as an adult
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Please contact local supplier to confirm the starting time and meetingpoint
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation, and food & drinks can be arranged for you, at an additional cost
- After booking, local operator will contact your to collect your interests and wishes in order to personalize your tour
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Brussels, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.