Do this because
Enjoy a day trip from Brussels to Bruges by train with your guide
Visit the historical center of Bruges listed as UNESCO World Heritage
Discover the magnificent ancient city of Bruges
What to expect
Meet your local guide at the Grand-Place of Brussels to make the most of your stay in Brussels and visit the magnificent ancient city of Bruges!
After a comfortable and quick train journey departing from Brussels, where you will be able to admire the superb Flemish countryside, the guide will lead you on an unforgettable excursion to discover Bruges.
Dive into the “little Venice of the north’s” past and learn more about its medieval history, its breathtaking Flemish painters, and its incredible architecture.
During this visit to this ancient city in West Flanders, with an incredibly well-preserved charm and medieval aspect, you will be able to discover:
- The ancient city wall park
- Markt Square, a tenth-century city market
- Burg Square, the political heart of the city
- The VisMarkt (fish market) and the Tanners’ Square, two of the oldest squares in Bruges
- The Groening museum (possibility to enter the museum for an extra fee)
- Our Lady of Bruges, one of the oldest churches in the city
- Old St. John’s Hospital, one of the oldest hospitals in Europe
- Brewery “De Halve Maan”, the only brewery still operating in the city centre
- The Beguinage, one of the best-preserved examples of a medieval gated community
- The “Lake of Love”, one of the main water reservoirs that nourish the canal system of Bruges
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
9-hours walking tour
Round-trip train ticket from Brussels to Bruges and back
Free time included
What’s not included
Food and drink
All extras not explicitly mentioned to the partner (museum entry ticket, boat tour...)
Grand-Place, Grote Markt, Bruxelles, Belgique
Meet directly the guide in front of the City Hall, at the Grand Place of Brussels. The guide will be easily recognizable thanks to his white umbrella with the Bravo Discovery logo.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- There is a minimum of 6 people per booking
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you