Do this because
Enjoy a day trip from Brussels to Antwerp by train with your guide
Explore a beautiful historic city with marvelous architectural building
Discover the tradition of diamond cutting
What to expect
Make the most of your stay in Brussel by meeting the guide at the Grand-Place of Brussels, in front of the city hall, and embark on a journey to discover the city of Antwerp.
The second-largest city in Belgium is home to the renowned baroque painter Peter Paul Rubens. And in the country's largest Gothic church, you’ll be able to admire two of the master’s most beautiful pieces. During this tour, you will also be able to discover the history of the diamond quarter & its tradition of diamond cutting.
In this town where the fusion of different architectural styles from various periods of time cohabits, you’ll be able to marvel at various point of interest such as:
- The Central Train Station, also known as the “iron cathedral”.
- The diamond district
- “The Meir”, Antwerp’s main shopping street
- The “Meir Palace”, a Rococo mansion that was Napoleon’s palace
- Rubens’ house
- The marketplace, the guildhalls, and the City Hall
- Cathedral of Our Lady, which is the largest Gothic church in the Low Countries. Admire four masterpieces of Paul Peter Rubens
- Saint Charles Borromeo Church, a jewel of Baroque
- “Het Steen”, a medieval castle located in the city’s ancient port, where you can admire the Scheldt River
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
9-hours walking tour
Round-trip train ticket from Brussels to Antwerp and back
Free time included
What’s not included
Food and drink
All extras not explicitly mentioned to the partner (museum entry ticket, boat tour...)
Grand-Place, Grote Markt, Bruxelles, Belgique
Meet up with the guide on the Grand-Place of Brussels, in front of the city hall. The guide is easily noticeable thanks to his white umbrella with the Bravo Discovery logo.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- There is a minimum of 6 people per booking
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you