Do this because
Enjoy a personalized visit with a passionate and attentive guide
See the most iconic and important sights of Brussels
Learn about the rich-history of Brussels
What to expect
The tour begins with pickup from the meeting point in Brussels and heads to the hidden gems of the city with a private guided tour of Brussels!
With your professional guide, retrace the different periods that have marked the Belgian capital.
This personalized and private tour will take you to the historical places of Brussels and allow you to learn more about the capital of this small country.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Exclusive and private tour
Pick up in Brussels
What’s not included
All extras not explicitly mentioned
Meet directly your guide wherever you want, as long as the meeting place is in the historic center of Brussels.
Contact the partner to communicate your meeting place using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour offers two options: a 3-hour tour (for groups of up to 10, 15, and 25 people) and a 6-hour tour (for groups of up to 10, 15, and 25 people)
- This is a private and personalized tour of Brussels
- You will find all the supplier's contact details on your voucher after booking to personalize your guided tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour
- The group decides not only the time of departure (between 8.00am and 6.00pm) but also the place of departure (in the centre of Brussels)
- The price is a per group price: up to 10 participants or up to 15 participants or up to 25 participants
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you