Do this because
Discover the well-known Grand Place and the stunning ancient buildings around it
See the main attractions of the city such as the Royal Palace, the Belgian Houses of Parliament, the Chinese Pavilion and the Japanese Tower
Admire the icon of Brussels: the famous Atomium
What to expect
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. Discover the ancient buildings of the city and its splendid modern districts on board of our comfortable coach.
The visit will begin at the majestic Grand Place which was once the cradle of medieval Brussels. The coach will take you to Saint-Michael’s Cathedral, making a brief stop at the famous Atomium and drive along the marvelous Chinese Pavilion and Japanese Tower.
From the Royal residence, you will return to the city center to visit the cozy Sablon district, with its numerous antique shops. You'll get to see the stunning Palace of Justice and the Royal Palace. The next part of the tour covers the district with the headquarters of the European Parliament, the Commission and the Council of Europe and will then finish near the central railway station.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
What’s not included
Entrance at the Atomium
Food and drinks
Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 61, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
This tour is available every day, starting at 10.00am
Brussels City Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- Please note, no refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand
- Owing to unforeseen circumstances, holidays or local events the company reserves the right to alter at any time the place visited or itinerary