Do this because
Discover the second largest city in Belgium
Visit Our Lady Cathedral and admire its countless invaluable paintings
Enjoy some free time and taste local delicacies
What to expect
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.
Our guide will take to the main attractions of the city such as the railway station, one of the most stunning buildings in Europe. You will see Our Lady Cathedral, the largest gothic church in the Low Countries and its countless invaluable paintings by world class artists of the 17th century. The absolute masterpieces, however, are the Rubens paintings.
Our guided walk through the old city starts at the Steen, the impressive 13th century castle that guarded the city and its port. We will take you to the gothic guild houses at the Market Square. The river Scheldt is the cradle of Antwerp where the city built the MAS-museum, famous for its spectacular views of the harbor and the old city. In your free time, do not miss to taste the local beer called a ’ Bolleke’.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Roundtrip transfer by coach
Entrance to the Cathedral
What’s not included
Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 82, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Brussels City Tour Office, Grasmarkt, Rue du marché aux Herbes 82, 1000 Brussels
Brussels City Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Please arrive at Brussels CityTour Office at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contacts with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure (strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions maintaining the quality of the service.
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish, and German. The German version of the tour has a specific ticket which you can select on checkout 'tour in German'. Other language options (English, French, and Spanish) can be chosen on the day of the tour