Do this because
Explore Bruges the “Venice of the North”
Visit the historical center of Bruges listed as UNESCO World Heritage
Customize the tour to your interests with a passionate guide
What to expect
Join your expert guide in the center of town and discover one of the most beautiful cities in Belgium.
You will learn all about its medieval importance, its magnificent architecture, and its revered Flemish painters.
If you have any special requests, this tour can be fully customized to your needs and taste. Just let your guide know your wishes in advance and he will fine-tune the perfect walking tour for you.
Get lots of interesting facts about what you will see from your experienced guide and explore the sites that interest you from the following list:
- The ancient city wall park
- Markt Square
- Burg Square
- The VisMarkt (fish market) and the Tanners’ Square
- The Groening museum (possibility to enter the museum for an extra fee)
- Our Lady of Bruges
- Old St. John’s Hospital
- The Beguinage
- The “Lake of Love”
- And much more!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Exclusive and private tour
A 3-hour or 6-hour guided walking tour
Pick-up wherever you want in the historic center of Bruges
Tours defined according to your needs
What’s not included
All extras not explicitly mentioned to the partner
Meet directly your guide wherever you want, as long as the meeting place is in the historic center of Bruges.
Contact the partner to communicate your meeting place using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tour defined according to your needs and preferences
- You will find all the supplier's contact details on your voucher after booking to personalize your guided tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator before the tour
- The group decides not only the time of departure (between 8.00am and 6.00pm) but also the place of departure (in the center of Bruges)
- The price is a per group price: up to 10 participants, up to 15 participants, or up to 25 participants
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you