Do this because
Explore Avignon as you play an interactive trail game on your smartphone
Perfect for friends and family - Play as a group or face off in teams!
Start, stop or pause the tour as you please
What to expect
Explore the city of Avignon in a fun and affordable way on a self-guided tour, via an online app as you play an interactive trail game with your friends or family. During this city trail, you will explore the City Walls of Avignon, Saint Martial Temple, Saint Agricol Church, Place de l'Horloge, Palais des Papes, and much more via the app's GPS.
Get the most interesting facts about the city as you go on your scavenger hunt to find the hidden spots. Solve fun riddles about the locations and do fun search assignments, all on your smartphone, as you play as a group or face off in teams.
Not a 'boring' guide, but you decide when to start, stop or pause. Instructions for starting the tour will be given after booking.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
What’s not included
Smartphone and data
Porte de la République, 84000 Avignon
Go to Porte de la République, open the app and start the game. This is a self-guided tour. No one will meet you at the starting location.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This is a self-guided tour. No one will meet you at the starting location.
- The game is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Dutch
- The price is intended for a group up to 6 people, not per person
- You need a phone with a data plan with access to the Internet to take this tour
- Some places may be closed in the evenings if you decide to do the city trail at night
- This trail is accessible to wheelchairs but some public spaces may be less easily accessible. You can choose to visit or skip a location.
- After booking, you'll receive instructions to create a login and start your game immediately