Do this because
Discover Antwerp, the second most important city in Belgium
Explore the world diamond capital
Visit the Antwerp Cathedral with Rubens Paintings
Personalize your tour with an expert in the history and the legends of Antwerp
What to expect
Meet your guide wherever your want in Antwerp for a private tour in Belgium's second most important city!
The fusion of architectural styles makes Antwerp a city with incomparable charm and a unique atmosphere that you will not regret coming to enjoy. During your visit, you will discover the famous diamond shops, the architectural treasures, the wonderful cathedral with its great works of art by Rubens, and much more.
If you have any special requests, this tour can be fully customized to your needs and taste. Just let your guide know your wishes in advance and he will be able to adapt the perfect walking tour for you.
Get lots of interesting facts about what you will see from your experienced guide and explore the sites that interest you from the following list:
- The Central Train Station,
- The diamond district
- “The Meir”
- The “Meir Palace”
- Rubens' house
- The marketplace, the guildhalls, and the City Hall
- Cathedral of Our Lady (The entrance pass to the cathedral is not included. If you pay for it, the guide will enter with you and explain it to you, within the 3 hours that the visit lasts)
- The “Het Steen”
- And much more!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Exclusive and private tour
Pick-up wherever you want in the historic center of Antwerp
Tours defined according to your needs
What’s not included
All extras not explicitly mentioned
Meet directly your guide wherever you want, as long as the meeting place is in the historic center of Antwerp.
Contact the partner to communicate your meeting place using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tour defined according to your needs and preferences
- You will find all the supplier's contact details on your voucher after booking to personalize your guided tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour
- The price is a per group price: up to 10 participants, up to 15 participants, or up to 25 participants
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you