The city bike tour of Amsterdam is the best way to get to know those parts of the city that are harder to reach by walking. On this bike tour, you'll travel to the 20% that most tourists miss, riding safely, along the independent bike lanes and away from the large crowds of downtown!
In 2.5-hours on wheels, you will see the most memorable places in the city including parks, museums, windmills. During the tour you will not only see the most important thing about the Dutch capital and its best landscapes but also hear the stories that make these sites special.
Get on the bike and discover Amsterdam with us on two wheels. It will be a memorable adventure!
During the tour you will see:
- Bike through the Jordaan Quarter close to Anna Frank and The Westerkerk
- Vondelpark is the "Central Park" of Amsterdam, in the heart of Amsterdam
- Museum Square
- The famous Heineken factory
- The narrowest bridge in Amsterdam
- Hermitage Museum
- The zoo of Amsterdam
- The windmill and one of the best breweries of Amsterdam
- Science Museum
- The Public Library
- Amsterdam Central Station