Do this because
Get a combo ticket to the Stedelijk Museum with a 1-hour canal cruise
Admire artworks by Karel Appel, Kazimir Malevich, Paul Cézanne and Henry Matisse
Explore the iconic Amsterdam canals on a 1-hour cruise through the iconic Amsterdam canals
See the Westerkerk church, Skinny Bridge and the charming neighborhood of Negen Straatjes
What to expect
Enjoy a combination ticket to the Stedelijk Museum with a one-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed Canal Belt in Amsterdam.
The Stedelijk Museum displays over a century of achievements in the field of modern artworks including a wide range of avant-garde styles and movements like De Stijl, Bauhaus, Pop, Cobra, and Neo-impressionism. Admire almost ninety thousand original works, including paintings, drawings, sculptures, photographs and pieces of furniture. Browse pieces by a diverse range of famous artists, including Karel Appel, Kazimir Malevich, Paul Cézanne, Henry Matisse and Andy Warhol.
On your one-hour Canal Cruise, explore some of the city’s most iconic landmarks. The Amsterdam Canal Cruise offers a GPS guide in several different languages, which will provide you with interesting information about the sights along the way. Some of the highlights of the Amsterdam Canal Cruise include the Westerkerk church, the Magere Brug (‘Skinny Bridge’) on the Amstel river and the charming neighborhood of Negen Straatjes (‘Nine Streets’).
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Entrance ticket to Stedelijk Museum
1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise
GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
Museumplein 10, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Stedelijk Museum: Please check-in at Stedelijk Museum, located at Museumplein 10, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the museum. Please note it is only possible to access the museum at your chosen time-slot.
Amsterdam canal cruise: Note that the 1-hour canal cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. Please pre-book a specific time-slot for the 1-hour canal cruise at the local office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam and show your (smartphone) ticket.
Stedelijk Museum is available daily by time-slot entry:
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise:
- Please pre-book a specific time-slot for the 1-hour canal cruise at the tour operators office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam
- Summer season (19 March - 18 October):
- Daily every 15 minutes from 09.00am - 10.00pm
- Winter season (4 November - 18 March):
- Daily every 30 minutes from 09.30am - 9.30pm
Important to know
1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise
- Note that the 1-hour canal cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot
- Please pre-book a specific time-slot for the 1-hour canal cruise at the local office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam and show your (smartphone) ticket
- Children under 4 years old go free of charge if they do not occupy their own seat
- The duration of the cruise itself is 1 hour, but please note that it takes some time to board the boat, so the total duration of the experience might be up to 90 minutes in peak season
- GPS audio guide is available onboard in: Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian