Do this because
Admire the canals, bridges, and merchant houses of Amsterdam on a 75-minute cruise
Get fast-track entry to the Moco Museum
Enjoy modern contemporary art by iconic artists such as Banksy
What to expect
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket. Two of the city’s must-see attractions.
Admire beautiful, traditional merchant houses, numerous bridges and typical houseboats as you soak up the unique vibe of Amsterdam on a 75-minute canal cruise.
This ticket allows you to avoid the lines to enter the Moco (Modern Contemporary) Museum. This museum mainly focuses on the iconic names in the international art world led by the new Warhol of street art; Banksy. A British street artist, Banksy's identity remains unknown. He is known for his controversial and often politically themed, stenciled pieces.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Fast-track entrance to the Moco Museum
Honthorststraat 20, 1071 Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Moco Museum is located in Honthorststraat 20.
To take the canal cruise, please check in at Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 501 (in front of the Hard Rock Café and the Park Hotel) or at Amsterdam Canal Cruises, Stadhouderskade 551 (across the street from the Heineken Experience).
Blue Boat Company
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Your ticket for Moco Museum is a ticket with a timeslot you chose while making a reservation. You can only enter the museum at this specific time. Changing your timeslot after booking is not possible
- The timeslot you book is the timeslot for Moco Museum . You can use your voucher for the City Canal Cruise daily between 10:00AM and 06:00PM from our docks at Heineken Experience and Hard Rock Cafe
- This ticket is non changeble and non refundable
- Please note that your voucher needs to be scanned at Rijksmuseum
- Last City Canal Cruise from Hard Rock Cafe departs at 18:00
- Last City Canal Cruise from Heineken Experience departs at 17:15
- The boats are wheelchair accessible. You will be asked to contact the tour operator to confirm a spot. These details are available on you voucher that you will receive after booking
- Audio guide on the canal cruise is offered in 21 languages: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Turkish, Thai, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Swedish, Korean and Hindi