Do this because
Get a combo ticket to Moco Museum with a 1-hour canal cruise
See works of contemporary innovators such as Dalí
Check out 50 Banksy originals in the Laugh Now exhibition
Cruise along Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed canals in a glass-topped boat
Admire elegant merchant’s houses and pretty bridges
What to expect
View a wide range of modern and contemporary art with your entrance ticket to Moco Museum in Amsterdam. The boutique museum focuses on the most iconic names of the international art world and invites its audience to take a glance into the pieces that are usually hidden to the public. Combine your trip with a spectacular, one-hour canal boat tour of the historic canal district!
The Modern and Contemporary Museum Amsterdam has enjoyed international success thanks to its unique exhibition of works by street artist Banksy. See a large part of Banksy’s most famous pieces including Laugh Now, Barcode, Girl with the Balloon and Flower Thrower.
Afterward, explore this lively city from another perspective and relax as you cruise through the beautiful canals and past the iconic sights. The Amsterdam Canal Cruise offers a one-hour sightseeing boat trip through some of the center's famous landmarks, with audio commentary available in 19 different languages. Glide past the Anne Frank House Museum, the Red-Light District and the old Heineken factory.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Entrance ticket to Moco Museum
1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise
GPS audio guide in 19 different languages (Canal Cruise)
Honthorststraat 20, 1071 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Moco Museum: Please check-in at Moco Museum, located at Honthorststraat 20. Show your (smartphone) ticket when entering the museum. Please note it is only possible to access the museum at your chosen time-slot.
Amsterdam canal cruise: Note that the 1-hour canal cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot. Please pre-book a specific time-slot for the 1-hour canal cruise at the local office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam and show your (smartphone) ticket.
Moco Museum is available daily by time-slot entry:
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise:
- Please pre-book a specific time-slot for the 1-hour canal cruise at the tour operators office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam
- Summer season (19 March - 18 October):
- Daily every 15 minutes from 09.00am - 10.00pm
- Winter season (4 November - 18 March):
- Daily every 30 minutes from 09.30am - 9.30pm
Important to know
- Moco Museum is available in English and Dutch
- After entering the museum you are allowed to stay as long as you wish - until closing
1-hour Amsterdam canal cruise
- Note that the 1-hour canal cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time-slot
- Please pre-book a specific time-slot for the 1-hour canal cruise at the local office located at Damrak 26, Amsterdam and show your (smartphone) ticket
- Infants under 4 years old go free of charge if they do not occupy their own seat
- The duration of the cruise itself is 1 hour, but please note that it takes some time to board the boat, so the total duration of the experience might be up to 90 minutes in peak season
- GPS audio guide is available onboard in: Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian