Do this because
Combine a canal cruise with an entrance ticket for the best way to experience the city
Save time with the flexibility to choose the order you want to visit the sights
Cruise on the famous UNESCO World Heritage canals of Amsterdam
Enter the Rijksmuseum with your fast track ticket
Admire paintings by Vermeer, Frans Hals and Rembrandt’s ‘The Night Watch’
What to expect
Enjoy skip-the-ticket line entrance to Rijksmuseum and relax on a famous canal cruise of Amsterdam with this combination ticket. Explore Amsterdam at 2 of the city's highlights with the flexibility to decide in which order you would like to visit them.
Sail on the canals of Amsterdam, the best way to see the city, on a 75-minute cruise. Experience the best historical locations from the water, while sipping on a coffee and tasting a traditional Dutch Stroopwafel. See 17th-century buildings lining the canals and learn about the 21st-century city that Amsterdam has become. During the tour you'll come across new architecture and bridges, showing a city that is rooted in history but continues to develop and change.
Then, enter Rijksmuseum to see the internationally revered collection featuring some of the nation’s most famous works. Admire paintings by Vermeer, Frans Hals and perhaps most notably Rembrandt’s ‘The Night Watch’, which is considered so important that the building renovation of 2013 was designed around it.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
75-minute canal cruise with audio guide in 21 languages
Coffee and Dutch Stroopwafel
Entrance to Rijksmuseum
City Canal Cruise: Board any next available boat at one of the 2 docks with your open ticket:
The first dock is located at Stadhouderskade 501 opposite the Hard Rock Cafe. Take tram 1, 2, 5,11 and 12 stop at Leidseplein. from there the dock is a 2-minute.
The second dock is located at Stadhouderskade 550, opposite Heineken Experience. Take tram 2, 5,and 12 stop at Rijksmuseum. from there the dock is a 5-minute walk or take metro No. 52 and stop at Vijzelgracht. From there the dock is only a 2-minute walk.
Rijksmuseum: Scan the barcoded ticket to enter the museum during your time slot at directly at Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam.
- Rijksmusem is available by booked time slot
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- The time selected at check-out is your entrance time for Rijksmuseum
- You can scan the barcode directly at the museum
- Please note that it is NOT possible to change your time slot after booking
City Canal Cruise:
- Your cruise ticket is an open ticket to use at any time during operating hours
- operating hours:
- November and February: every hour from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- December and January: every hour from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- March to October: every 30 minutes from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- 1 January: First departure at 1.00pm
- 24 December: every hour from 10.00am to 4.00pm
- 25 and 26 December: every hour from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- 31 December: every hour from 10.00am to 4.00pm
Blue Boat Company
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This ticket is valid for 1 city canal cruise and single timed entry to Rijksmuseum
- Every person must have a time-slot barcoded ticket to enter the museum, including children
- After entering the museum you are welcome to stay in the museum as long as you like - until the museums closing
City Canal Cruise:
- Show your voucher and pick up your snackbox at the ticket office before boarding the ship
- Audio guide on the canal cruise is offered in 21 languages: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Turkish, Thai, Polish, Czech, Croatian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Swedish, Korean and Hindi