Experience a 2.5-hour tour of Amsterdam by bike to see the most memorable places in the city including parks, museums and windmills. On this tour, you will not only see the most important thing about the Dutch capital and its best landscapes but also hear you the stories that make these sites special. Get on the bike and discover Amsterdam on two wheels.
Then enjoy an hour boat trip on the canals of Amsterdam. This cruise route will take you through the principal canals, Amstel River and seven bridges, some of Amsterdam’s most notable locations. You can’t truly experience the city without getting to know its waterways!
During your tour you will see:
- Bike through the Jordaan Quarter, close to Anna Frank House and The Westerkerk
- Vondelpark is the "Central Park" of Amsterdam, in the heart of Amsterdam
- Museum Square
- The famous Heineken factory
- The narrowest bridge in Amsterdam
- Hermitage Museum
- The zoo of Amsterdam
- The windmill and one of the best breweries of Amsterdam
- Science Museum
- The Public Library
- Amsterdam Central Station