Do this because
Explore the Dutch capital with a travel ticket that's valid on trains, trams, buses and the metro
Travel across the Amsterdam region with one ticket vaild for 1 to 3 days
See all the highlights with a local map for including suggestions for sightseeing
What to expect
Discover Amsterdam and the surrounding area with the Amsterdam and Region Travel Ticket – a special 1, 2 or 3 day public transport pass valid on metros, trams and buses operated by GVB, Connexxion, Keolis and EBS and NS trains from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam City.
The greater Amsterdam area offers so much more than just the big city sights. The Amsterdam and Region Travel ticket lets you explore the beaches of Zandvoort, Edam's cheese market, the Aalsmeer flower auction, Keukenhof Gardens and traditional villages like Volendam and Zaanse Schans with a single 1-day public transport pass.
When you purchase this ticket, you'll also get a public transport guide for the Amsterdam region (PDF) filled with useful tips and sightseeing highlights.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Amsterdam region travel ticket valid for 1 to 3 days
Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands
You are required to exchange your printed voucher for the public transportation ticket at one of the pick-up points. You must pick-up your transportation ticket at the location indicated during the check-out process.
Amsterdam Central Station: Servicepoint Centraal Station Amsterdam. Opening hours: 7.00am to 10.00pm
Schiphol Amsterdam Airport: Servicepoint Schiphol Airport in arrival hall 4, across from the Hema store. Opening hours: 7.00am to 8.00pm
Chip Bizz BV
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Important: you are required to pick up your ticket in person at one of the exchange points. Please select your pick-up location during check-out
- Tickets are valid on all metro, tram and bus lines operated by GVB, Connexxion and EBS, including night buses and NS trains
- The Amsterdam and Region Travel Ticket is valid for 1, 2 or 3-days
- Your ticket is activated the first time you check in on a tram, bus or metro
- Note tickets are valid from the moment you check-in for the first time and expire at 04:00am the following 1, 2 or 3 days
- You must check-in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the transportation vehicles
- While the flowers are in bloom between March and May, you can use the ticket to travel from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Keukenhof Gardens on (Arriva bus 858)