Do this because
Enjoy a fully personalized tour with a local guide
Admire the must-sees of Amsterdam and hidden treasures
See the authentic city through the eyes of a local
Receive some insider tips for the rest of your stay
What to expect
Spend a day in Amsterdam getting to know the city as if you were a local. Your guide is a local and will feel like a friend showing you the best of their city and all the places you wish to see. This walking tour can be personalized to match your wishes and interests.
You will start by visiting the iconic sights of the city. After seeing the most famous parts of Amsterdam, your guide will lead you off the beaten tracks and away from the tourists. You will experience authentic Amsterdam and anything special you would like to see or visit.
After booking, a member of the local operator will contact your to ask about your wishes and interests. They will then put together a personalized itinerary just for you and your group. The tour remains flexible, if you feel like changing direction during the tour, discuss this with your guide and make the changes you want.
The city is a hub of creativity filled with artists, flower-sellers, bookstores, and coffee breweries. Walk over the quaint cobbled streets, cross the bridges over the canals. Make sure to always keep an eye out for the bicycles riding around.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Private and personalized experience
Guided walking tour
Meet up at accommodation (available on request at central locations)
What’s not included
Food and drinks
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Amsterdam. Contact local operator to confirm time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
- Daily with flexible starting times between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm
- Please refer to calendar for updated availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Please contact local supplier to confirm the starting time and meetingpoint
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation, and food & drinks can be arranged for you, at an additional cost
- After booking, local operator will contact your to collect your interests and wishes in order to personalize your tour
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Amsterdam, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.