The Sainte-Victoire Mountain is a must-see place to discover in Aix-en-Provence. With the electric mountain bike, you can explore the wonderful trails without any restrictions. While we will have a stop at various points, you’ll have ample time to take photos and enjoy a snack. They are plenty of routes for all levels to choose from depending on the level and wishes of the group. The electric bike is a great way to discover places you probably never thought you'd go. Cyclists of all levels are welcome to join!
E-Bike tour of Sainte-Victoire from Aix-en-Provence
- Discover the amazing scenery and mountain trails with a 3-hour electric mountain bike tour
- Stop at various points to appreciate the amazing scenery
- Explore places you probably never thought you'd go
- E-Bike (Scott Electric Mountain Bike) and helmet rental
- The tour is in French and in English
- Water bottle
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The e-bike tour is accessible for people of all ages and fitness levels
- Age limit is 12 years or minimum height of 1.45m
- The e-bike tour involves a group of 2 to 10 people maximum
- Get a very comfortable cycling gear
- The tour is offered all year round
What people say about this experience
At the moment there are no reviews for this experience.
Discover the dishes and learn about the habits of the people of Aix-en-Provence with this 3.5-hour food tour. Food is the best way to get into the culture of the city and Aix-en-Provence has a lot to offer!
Enjoy an E-Bike tour of Sainte Victoire Mountain from Aix-en-Provence to immerse yourself in nature and explore places you probably never thought you'd go
Book your full day tour in the South of France and admire Pont du Gard, Les Baux de Provence and Châteauneuf-du-Pape.
Hop on a vintage sidecar for a beautiful getaway, visit either a wine estate or a beer brewery with an included tasting session and discover the village of Puyloubier or Pourcieux.
Book a sensorial tour: l'OCCITANE en Provence near Aix en Provence. Explore the unique world of L'OCCITANE en Provence, and step into our factory, garden, and museum-store in Manosque.
Discover the Jewish heritage in Provence with a private guide. Visit ghettoes and synagogues in Avignon, Carpentras, Cavaillon and Aix-en-Provence.
Book this full-day lavender tour in Sault from Aix en Provence and enjoy the scenic ride through the Luberon Natural Regional Park.
Enjoy lavender fields afternoon tour from Aix en Provence. Have fun in the picturesque and colorful ride to Plateau of Valensole and visit L'Occitane in Manosque.
Enjoy full-day lavender tour in Valensole from Aix en Provence and learn about the distillation process of lavender essential oil with a local farmer.