Do this because
Learn the history of the region with an experienced outdoor enthusiast
Enjoy your outdoor activity while admiring the natural beauty of the landscape
Have a breakfast or a Provencal aperitif in the open air after catching a pike, perch, or carp
What to expect
Spend a morning or an afternoon fishing in one of the most beautiful lakes or rivers of Provence! Experienced anglers will marvel at the natural beauty of the landscape, while beginners will learn how to set up the rod, use the different lures, cast and, with a bit of luck, catch a pike, perch, or carp.
You will need to be equipped with clothing suitable for the weather conditions and sturdy, comfortable shoes that you won't be afraid to get wet! Once you arrive at the site, your experienced outdoorsman will give you a brief history of the area and explain the equipment you will be using.
If you choose to fish in the morning, an outdoor breakfast will be waiting for you at 9:30 am, including bread, sausage, pâté, tapenade and red wine (juice for children). The activity will end around 11:00 am and after tidying up the equipment, you will enjoy a last glass of wine to toast new friendships. However, if you choose to fish in the afternoon, a Provencal aperitif will be offered instead of breakfast.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Fishing rod, reel, and lures
One day fishing permit
Breakfast or Provencal aperitif
What’s not included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
At the roundabout at the bottom of Cadenet (D973), 84160 Cadenet, France
Meet your guide at the roundabout at the bottom of Cadenet (D973).
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- At least 2 participants are required for this activity
- This activity has a maximum of 8 people
- Please indicate your preferred option at time of booking: Pike and Perch fishing (option 1) or Carp fishing (option 2)
- Be equipped with clothing suitable for the weather and sturdy
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Fishing activity information: fish are caught and released
- Please note that a refundable deposit of 20€ per person will be required to cover any possible loss or damage to the equipment
- Cannot be held responsible for costs or other liabilities associated with any accident, weather, or any act of God
- Cannot be held responsible for your personal safety, the security of any belongings, or liable for any injury, loss, damage, or delay arising out of or in connection with any act, omission, neglect, accident, error, or default