Enjoy a guided visit from Westminster to the Tower of London and the Crown Jewels with entrances included. This tour also includes a 30-minute River Thames cruise and a panoramic coach tour of the ancient “City of London”, with a photo stop at Tower Bridge.
The approximate itinerary is as follows:
- Panoramic coach tour from Westminster to the ancient “City of London”
- Panoramic coach tour from Westminster through the “Square Mile”, founded by the Romans almost 2000 years ago and now containing many historical and important buildings, monuments and the financial district that have played a key role in the development of the country
- River Thames cruise passing beneath famous bridges, such as the Tower of London, Waterloo, Millennium and Westminster
- Guided entrance to the Tower of London
- Entrance to the Crown Jewels included
- The tour finishes at Westminster Bridge near the London Eye, a central place nearby taxis, buses and the tube station